Friday, January 7, 2011

New Special Edition Article: The Transformative Power of Lucid Dreaming

You can find my new special edition article "The Transformative Power of Lucid Dreaming" by going to http://www.scribd.com/ and using their search engine to find this title (it should be the second result.)

This article is BY FAR the most important article I have written and the article most relative to your life and improving your health, wealth and happiness.

I encourage you to get free updates on my special edition articles by subscribing to me on scribd. My most important articles will always be posted there.

Because I want to give you a chance to read this article and because I am starting an ad campaign for "Blind Side Screen" it is unlikely I will be able to update this site until Tuesday.